Monday 4 December 2017

Finished senior primary

Finished Senior Primary.. off to High School

Hello. This is the last time I'll be blogging as a Senior Primary child at Elkanah House. This is my last year at the Senior Primary (Grade 6), no to mention my second last day. 

I have grown as a person so much since grade 4, and I'm super happy with the person I've become. 

The highlights from my Senior Primary experience are definitely, 
1. Playing Netball
2.Clubs and Societies 
3.The super fun outings in Grade 5  
4. Netball tour in Grade 6
5. Making great relationships with some of the teachers and coaches 
6. Making new friends with great influences 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished senior primary

Finished Senior Primary.. off to High School Hello. This is the last time I'll be blogging as a Senior Primary child at Elkanah House...