Monday 13 June 2016

powerful verbs


• I chose this topic because I absolutely adore netball. Mr Raven had told us that we had to go home and think about a topic. I had a netball match that day. When I defended a pass I felt that I had to use this specific topic.

• I enjoyed this activity because when I am not doing netball I still think about netball so it's an opportunity to bring myself to netball other than playing the game.

• My biggest challenge about this task was attempting to use powerful verbs, so what I did was to give myself normal boring verbs and then I converted them into powerful verbs.

• I am very pleased with what my end product was and I definitely will do this again in a heartbeat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished senior primary

Finished Senior Primary.. off to High School Hello. This is the last time I'll be blogging as a Senior Primary child at Elkanah House...